Certificate Course in Big Data & Hadoop Associate (C-BHA)
The Big Data and Hadoop course has been designed to impart an in-depth knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop. The course is packed with real-life projects and case studies that is executed in the Lab.
Big Data and Hadoop technologies have an extensive scope in future generation jobs.
Skills Factory’s Big Data and Hadoop course has been designed to impart an in-depth knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop. This course is packed with real-life projects and case studies that is executed in the Lab. You can start your career as:
- Certified Big Data & Hadoop Associate
The course provides you with an in-depth understanding of the Hadoop framework including HDFS, YARN, and MapReduce. You will learn to use Pig, and Hive to process and analyze large datasets stored in the HDFS, and use Sqoop and Flume for data ingestion. After completing the course you will understand:
- Professionals are working with Hadoop ecosystem such as Yarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala, HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark
- Professionals are architecting Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), YARN and storage management
- Professionals are making significant leap in database by working in current and advanced SQL,and NoSQL databases
- Making significant leap in database by working in trending and advanced SQL as well as NoSQL databases.
- Professionals are into configuration and maintenance of database cluster
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes