Nutrition and Dietetics (ND)
“My clients trust me because I understand what is best for their body, Skills Factory’s C-ND taught me how to use food for treatment of different lifestyle diseases and the biggest malady of modern age – obesity.”
There is an abundance of information on nutrition and health available on internet, books, newspapers and magazines, but not all are correct. Learning about dietetics and nutrition from a trusted source of information has helped me make a name for myself in a short time. Skills Factory’s Dietetics and Nutrition has provided me with right knowledge of diet, nutrition, and its use for medicinal or general health.
C-DN is a comprehensive course created to provide deep knowledge of different foods; nutrients and bioactive compounds present in them; their relationship with different diseases; and how to use it for wellness of mind and body. This course is created for all who are interested in diet, nutrition and general health and does not require prior knowledge or experience in any health-related studies.
Course Ideally Suited For
- Individuals who want to start their own practice
- Individuals looking for full time/part time career as dietician or nutritionist at health resorts, wellness centers, obesity clinics, hospitals, corporate houses, sport centers
- Individuals who want to be media writers specially for dietetics and nutrition.
Key Areas of this course
- Understand logically the principles and concepts associated with nutrition and dietetics.
- Learn to collect, organize and assess data relating to the health and nutritional status of individuals, groups and populations.
- Understand advanced clinical nutrition; the basis of nutritional status assessment, biochemical basis of nutrition, nutrition related disorders, and the role of nutrition in therapeutic diets.
- Diet planning according to health concerns.
You can start your career as:
- Dietician / Nutritionist
- Nutrition Blogger
- Workshop conductor
- Clinical nutritionist
Features Of This Course
- Certified by Research Institute of Health Science and Management, Pune
- Mode of teaching includes classroom, and distance learning
- A life time support to students through email & off-line chats
- Excellent course content including course books, DVD
- Offline learning through Interactive Training videos for hassle-free, self-paced learning
- Lots of practice for menu planning
- Mock counselling sessions
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Nutrition & Dietetics