Diploma Certificate in Acupressure
Acupressure is a form of touch therapy that utilizes the same principles as acupuncture.
Acupressure course is aimed to create qualified acupressure therapists who can diagnose and treat common and acute ailments like joint pain, cervical spondylitis, headache, low backache, etc. You get hands-on training on all pressure points and how to apply it perfectly.
What you will learn?
- Master the pressure points Metabolism & Body Composition Assessment
- Understand human body structure, and function of body systems related to pressure points
- Extensive hands-on training
- Develop scientific and technical knowledge behind Acupressure
- Efficiency to work with an interdisciplinary health care team/ physician
Who should take this course?
- Students/ Homemakers looking forward to start their own practice
- Individuals looking for full time/part time career as acupressure therapists at acupressure centers/naturopathy centers/mind-body centers etc.
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills
1Introduction to Acupressure
2 Origin, History and Philosophy of Acupressure
4 Introduction to Meridians, Yin and Yang Meridians
5 Partner Meridians, Acupressure points
6 Laws of Acupressure
7 Acupressure Treatment in Diseases, Diet in Acupressure
8 Practical Acupressure
9 Symptomatic points, Pain relief, Water
10 Therapy, and Instruments used in Acupressure
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
No our fee is all inclusive, you do not have to pay anything extra for the final assessment.