Skills Factory’s Cyber Defence Techniques for Women is a unique cyber-security course created to educate women from different walks of life.
Skills Factory’s OSDTW course provides exclusive information on cyber security for women and children. The course was developed keeping in mind the latest trends of cyber-crimes and frauds, and how to secure ourselves from it. The course introduces you to secure practices when accessing Internet, social media, or performing online transaction. You learn the technical details of handling your computer and network settings like a pro to be cyber safe.
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
What Will You Learn?
- Identifying and mitigating CyberHarassment
- Focus on countermeasures on SocialNetworking and other online threats
- Securing personal and official usageof internet and safe internet working
- Awareness about Cyber bulling andStalking, How to detect and reportcyber harassment
- Knowing the rights of internet userand cybercrime, how and where toreport.
Reference Material Book00:00