Diet & Diabetes course is an endeavor towards assisting people correct their diet and lifestyle to lead a wholesome and normal life. Apart from dietary knowledge the course familiarizes you with different diet plans exclusively designed by leading experts to keep diabetes in check.
You can start your career as
- You can work with diabetologists
- You can also work with hospitals and health care centres
- You can also practice on your own
- Students/ Homemakers looking forward to work as Diabetes Diet Consultants
- Individuals looking for full time/part time career at health centers or clinics
- Professionals who want to upgrade their skills
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
No our fee is all inclusive, you do not have to pay anything extra for the final assessment.
What Will You Learn?
- Difference between Type-1 and Type -2 Diabetes
- Effects of different types of food on human body
- Food and Yoga Asanas helpful in controlling diabetes
- Diet plans by experts for diabetic patients
Diet and Diabetes