Sports are high energy activities and a sportsman requires more calories than an average person.
Sports Nutrition course aims to develop nutritionists who want to work exclusively in this domain. You are trained to create right nutrition plan for individuals depending on their training and performance needs. You learn to assess an individual’s diet, training, lifestyle, and supplements taken to create the best nutrition approach for his/her long and short-term goals.
You can start your career as
- Sport nutritionist for a sportsperson
- Sport nutritionist for a team of players
- Gym nutritionist
What Will You Learn?
- Introduction to Fitness, Sports Nutrition Fitness Goal
- Metabolism & Body Composition Assessment
- Body Composition, BMR, Muscle-Increase Approach
- Introduction to Carbohydrates, Fats, Vitamins & Minerals
- Calorie Intake Calculation
- Pre/post Workout Diet
- Diet Planning and Techniques of Dietary Counseling
Chapter 1 : Access Control And Intrusion Detection
Reference Material Book00:00
Chapter 1 : Quiz