Swedish massage is an extensive practical based training to help students start their own practice. You learn soft, long, kneading strokes, as well as light, periodic, tapping strokes, on topmost layers of muscles combined with movement of the joints.
You can start your career as
- You can start your own practice
- You can also work with spas and salons and also with wellness centers and hotel industry
What Will You Learn?
- Master the tricks of Swedish massage
- Understand human body structure, and function of body systems in relation to Swedish Massage Extensive hands-on training
- Develop scientific and technical knowledge of massage
- Efficiency to work with an interdisciplinary health care team
Reference Material Book00:00