Certificate in Big Data & Hadoop Associate
The Big Data and Hadoop course has been designed to impart a basic knowledge of Big Data processing using Hadoop. The course is packed with real-life projects and case studies that are executed in the Lab.
30 + Hours Course Duration
10 Hours Theory Sessions
20 hours Practicals
Data revolution is all around us. Big Data and Hadoop technologies have a big scope in future generation jobs. Career opportunities in Big Data are on a rise and Hadoop is fast becoming an unavoidable technology for all, whether you are a software developer/ architect, analytics professional, data scientists, or a data management professional.
What you will learn?
- Work with Hadoop ecosystem such asYarn, MapReduce, Pig, Hive, Impala,HBase, Sqoop, Flume, and Apache Spark
- Architecting Hadoop Distributed FileSystem (HDFS) and YARN and storagemanagement
- Working with advanced MapReduce andassociated frameworks
- Making significant leap in database byworking in trending and advanced SQLas well as NoSQL databases
- Configuring and maintaining databasecluster
Who should take this course?
- Big data is one of the fastest growing and most promising fields in technology for applying large volumes of data to meet business objectives. This Big Data Hadoop training will help you kickstart your career by arming you with the most in-demand professional skills in big data and analytics
- Objective : Understanding of Bigdata Concepts and protocols
Objective : Insight of big data enterprise and its various solutions
- Objective : Understanding of Hadoop cluster and framework
- Objective : Environment Setup and Configuration
- Objective : Insight of Hadoop File System, Its Overview, Procedures, Operations
- Objective : Understanding and working on Mapreduce algorithm with command referance
- Objective : Hadoop Multi Node cluster and big data flow,storage and retrieval
- 30 + Hours Course Duration
- 10 Hours Theory Sessions
- 20 Hours Practicals
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
GoI is providing incentives on FutureSkills Prime platform to eligible Indian citizen. The purpose of this incentive is to encourage citizens to upskill themselves. The incentive is provided on course, assessment and competency diagnostic fee. For further details, please refer to General Terms & Conditions.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
To Claim the GoI Incentive, learners need to follow the 4 steps as below:
- Step 1: Register on the platform
- Step 2: Complete eligible courses offered on the platform
- Step 3: Get Successfully certified in industry approved SSC assessments
- Step 4: Apply for Govt. Of India Incentive through your learner ledger from September 4 onwards
For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
GoI incentive can be claimed immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment.
A learner can claim for the GoI incentive from the Learner Ledger. Login > Profile > My Ledger
No time limit, but learners are advised to apply immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment. For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
The incentive amount will typically be transferred to your account within 30 days of applying for the incentive, subject to accurate information being shared. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions.
The maximum incentive an eligible learner can avail is up to INR 12,000/- only. Further there are limits across the following content categories.
- 1. Deep Skilling – Subscription Based Pathways
- 2. Deep Skilling – Free Pathway
- 3. Bridge Courses
- 4. Foundation Courses
The learner can also avail only 1 GoI funded ‘Competency Diagnostic’ and 1 assessment on reimbursement basis in each of the 4 categories of courses. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions
All learners who wish to avail GoI incentive need to be 18 years or above.