Certificate in Operating System and File System Associate
Knowledge of operating system and files system is fundamental to any technical career in IT industry.
40 + Hours Course Duration
20 Hours Theory Sessions
20 hours Practicals
Operating System and File System knowledge is the first step towards any career in IT industry. No matter what stream of IT you choose, it is always advisable to learn the basics of different operating systems used in the industry and its related file system.The course begins with an overview of the structure of modern operating systems.Over the course of the subsequent units, you will learn all about the history of moderncomputers; analyze in detail each of the major components of an operating system(from processes to threads); and explore more advanced topics in the field, including memory management and file input/output. The last phase of course involves discussion on various system related security issues.
What you will learn?
- Working with Processes and Threads
- Opting Synchronization and CPUScheduling
- Mitigation of deadlock andmonitoring on MemoryManagement
- Implementation and maintenanceof File System and Security
- Objective : Understanding of Operating system and its componets
- Objective : Understanding about various types and deployments of OS
- Objective : different services and configuration of modern operating system
- Objective : Processes and properties of OS and associated file systems
- Objective : Setup and Implementation of OS along with scheduler
- Objective : Understanding of Hard disk and File system used in Computer systems. Learn about various File systems used in different Operating System
- Objective : Technique used in platform for Memory Management and Multithreading
- Objective : Working with Virtual Memory,IO Hardware and Software
- Objective : Working with all types of File Systems and configuration of security parameter around it.
- 40 + Hours Course Duration
- 20 Hours Theory Sessions
- 20 Hours Practicals
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
GoI is providing incentives on FutureSkills Prime platform to eligible Indian citizen. The purpose of this incentive is to encourage citizens to upskill themselves. The incentive is provided on course, assessment and competency diagnostic fee. For further details, please refer to General Terms & Conditions.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
To Claim the GoI Incentive, learners need to follow the 4 steps as below:
- Step 1: Register on the platform
- Step 2: Complete eligible courses offered on the platform
- Step 3: Get Successfully certified in industry approved SSC assessments
- Step 4: Apply for Govt. Of India Incentive through your learner ledger from September 4 onwards
For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
GoI incentive can be claimed immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment.
A learner can claim for the GoI incentive from the Learner Ledger. Login > Profile > My Ledger
No time limit, but learners are advised to apply immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment. For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
The incentive amount will typically be transferred to your account within 30 days of applying for the incentive, subject to accurate information being shared. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions.
The maximum incentive an eligible learner can avail is up to INR 12,000/- only. Further there are limits across the following content categories.
- 1. Deep Skilling – Subscription Based Pathways
- 2. Deep Skilling – Free Pathway
- 3. Bridge Courses
- 4. Foundation Courses
The learner can also avail only 1 GoI funded ‘Competency Diagnostic’ and 1 assessment on reimbursement basis in each of the 4 categories of courses. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions
All learners who wish to avail GoI incentive need to be 18 years or above.