Certificate in Security Analyst
This job role is responsible for protecting information and information systems from unauthorized access, use, disclosure, disruption, modification, perusal, inspection, recording or destruction. The job role is also to ensure the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data to the ‘right’ users within/outside of the organization.
Information Security Analysts are needed to put in controls and countermeasures to prevent cyber-attacks.The Security Analyst (SA) course is a self-paced training course built for anyone with little background in IT Security and who wants to enter the Information Security field. The Information Security course builds a strong foundation by giving theoretical lessons, reinforced with practical exercises. By the end of training, the student will be able to contribute to managing information security, insuring all networks have adequate security to prevent unauthorized access. The Security Analyst would develop reports to share with administrators about the efficiency of security policies and recommend any changes. The security analyst must also organize and conduct training for all employees regarding company security and information safeguarding. He must ensure that all security systems are current with any software or hardware changes in the company. The Analyst should plan and document all security information in the company including physical and Internet security.
What skills you will learn?
- Contribute to managing information security
- Co-ordinate responses to information security incidents
- Install and configure information security devices
- Contribute to information security audits
- Support teams to prepare for and undergo information security audits
- Manage their work to meet requirements
- Work effectively with colleagues
- Maintain a healthy, safe and secure working environment
- Provide data/information in standard formats
- Develop knowledge, skills and competence
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.