Diploma Certificate in Sports Nutrition
Sports are high energy activities and a sportsman requires more calories than an average person.
Sports Nutrition course aims to develop nutritionists who want to work exclusively in this domain. You are trained to create right nutrition plan for individuals depending on their training and performance needs. You learn to assess an individual’s diet, training, lifestyle, and supplements taken to create the best nutrition approach for his/her long and short-term goals.
What you will learn?
- Introduction to Fitness, Sports Nutrition Fitness Goal
- Metabolism & Body Composition Assessment
- Body Composition, BMR, Muscle-Increase Approach
- Introduction to Carbohydrates, Fats, Vitamins & Minerals
- Calorie Intake Calculation
- Pre/post Workout Diet
- Diet Planning and Techniques of Dietary Counseling
Who should take this course?
- Individuals interested in working in spas, hotels and weightmanagement centers.
- Individuals who want to start their own business/service
- Individuals who want to expand their skills and knowledge
You can start your career as
- Sport nutritionist for a sportsperson
- Sport nutritionist for a team ofplayers
- Gym nutritionist
1 Introduction to Nutrition Theory
2 Study of Nutrients, Its Sources from Sports Perspective
3 Anatomy and Sports Physiology
4 Introduction to Basic Cell Structure, Functions and Basic Anatomy of Systems of the Body
5 Sport Supplementation
6 Menu Planning for Different Sports activity
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
No our fee is all inclusive, you do not have to pay anything extra for the final assessment.