Certificate in Network Security Expert
Network Security makes the outer defense line for any enterprise. Our Certificate Course in Network Security Expert gives you the complete knowledge of network software and hardware required for safeguarding a computer network infrastructure. Learn to deploy different layers of protection to maximize over-all security of any computer network.
54 + Hours Course Duration
32 Hours Theory Sessions
22 hours Practicals
Skills Factory’s C-NSE course is specifically designed to impart the fundamental skills required to assess the internal and external security threats against a network. Learn to evaluate network design, security threats and implementation of security strategies. Organizations today survive by keeping their sensitive data secure. Your data is safe only if your network is safe. And that’s why the hiring for network security experts is growing over the years.
What skills you will learn?
- Understanding computer network, describing OSI and TCP/IP network Models and comparing OSI and TCP/IP network Models.
- Understanding threat, attack and vulnerability, effect of network security breach on business continuity, reasons behind network security concerns.
- Understanding fundamental elements of network security like Authentication, Authorization and Data Encryption.
- Understanding security policy, designing security and implementing them.
- Understanding physical security and impact of implementing access control system.
- Understanding Firewall, its policies/rules and managing, maintaining, administrating firewall implementation.
Who should take this course?
- Individuals seeking career as networksecurity specialists
- Professionals interested in upgrading their skills
- Any individual keen on securingnetwork infrastructure
- This topic covers fundamentals of computer networks like OSI, TCP/IP, Addressing, etc.
- This topic covers different network related vulnerabilities and how cyber criminals can exploit them.
- This topic covers network access control mechanisms, network authentications, data encryptions, public key infrastructure.
- This topic covers why there’s a need of security policy, how to design it according to network infrastructure, and implement it accordingly.
- This topic covers physical access controls, implementing environment controls, workplace security.
- This topic covers securing individual hosts or user computers in an IT environment, which includes Windows and Linux security.
- This topic covers how to install firewall in an environment, defining rules/policies, testing the implemented rules.
- This topic covers functions, components and working of IDPS, fine-tuning of IDS by minimizing false positive.
- This topic covers Fundamentals of network traffic monitoring, Understanding network traffic signatures, various categories of suspicious traffic signatures, various techniques for attack signature analysis.
- This topic covers Risk Management Frameworks, Vulnerability Assessment, Vulnerability reporting, mitigation, remediation and verification.
- 54 + Hours Course Duration
- 32 Hours Theory Sessions
- 22 Hours Practicals
- CLASSROOM TRAINING
- ONLINE LEARNING
- BLENDED TRAINING
- MOC Interviews
Examination is conducted by Skills Factory Learning Pvt.Ltd. and Certificate is also provided by Skills Factory Learning Pvt. Ltd.
As this is a vendor specific course, for Global certification student has to register in “Pearson VUE” or “Prometric” Online examination center to attempt online examination and receive Global certificate from Vendor.
Yes, you can retake the test any time after the declaration of your previous test results.
Once you have completed your course and passed the test, you will receive your certificate by email, in pdf format.
GoI is providing incentives on FutureSkills Prime platform to eligible Indian citizen. The purpose of this incentive is to encourage citizens to upskill themselves. The incentive is provided on course, assessment and competency diagnostic fee. For further details, please refer to General Terms & Conditions.
All training sessions are conducted by our in-house subject matter experts.
It will depend upon which mode of learning you have opted for. In case, you have selected Live-online training mode, your training sessions will be conducted live by one of our trainers. If you have opted for distance learning option, you will learn through pre-recorded videos.
You need to have the following:
- Windows: Windows 7 or higher
- Mac: OSX 10.6 or higher
- Internet speed: Preferably 512 Kbps or higher
- Headset, speakers and microphone: You’ll need headphones or speakers to hear instruction clearly, as well as a microphone to talk to others. You can use a headset with a built-in microphone, or separate speakers and microphone.
To Claim the GoI Incentive, learners need to follow the 4 steps as below:
- Step 1: Register on the platform
- Step 2: Complete eligible courses offered on the platform
- Step 3: Get Successfully certified in industry approved SSC assessments
- Step 4: Apply for Govt. Of India Incentive through your learner ledger from September 4 onwards
For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
GoI incentive can be claimed immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment.
A learner can claim for the GoI incentive from the Learner Ledger. Login > Profile > My Ledger
No time limit, but learners are advised to apply immediately after successfully completing a course and getting certified in industry approved SSC assessment. For more details, refer to the General Terms & Conditions
The incentive amount will typically be transferred to your account within 30 days of applying for the incentive, subject to accurate information being shared. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions.
The maximum incentive an eligible learner can avail is up to INR 12,000/- only. Further there are limits across the following content categories.
- 1. Deep Skilling – Subscription Based Pathways
- 2. Deep Skilling – Free Pathway
- 3. Bridge Courses
- 4. Foundation Courses
The learner can also avail only 1 GoI funded ‘Competency Diagnostic’ and 1 assessment on reimbursement basis in each of the 4 categories of courses. For more details, please refer to the General Terms & Conditions
All learners who wish to avail GoI incentive need to be 18 years or above.